- Today, June 12th, is Philippine Independence Day.
- Today is also the birthday of Liberty, one of my best and oldest friends. Maligayang kaarawan, Isaw!! Happy Birthday!
- Do you see the connection? Born on Philippine Independence Day. Named Liberty. Whee!!!
- The Chrysler 300 is one of the very few American cars that I actually covet.
- Commercial jingle that popped into my head for no apparent reason and won't leave:
Oh, did you know that
Life is a bowl of cherries and strawberries,
Apples and pinapples,
Buko, mango, melon...
- It's a gorgeous, warm, sunny day here in Silicon Valley. So what do I do? I stay indoors to clean the apartment and to cook! Ha!
- Devon is pissed that I chose to stay indoors today. Haha.
- I'm making roast pork loin for dinner tonight. Gonna cook it here then bring it over to Bill's. We're having Eden Canyon cabernet with the food.
- Eden Canyon Vineyards is the first (and probably the only) vineyard-winery that is owned and operated by Filipino-Americans.
- I wonder if I can save everything I peel off my dryer's lint screen and make a sweater out of it...
- Time to eat some Toblerone. Bye!