- It feels really, really good to stretch your back. I like it so much I even do it at work, extending my arms as far up and back as they'll go while leaning back in my seat and stretching my legs straight out.
- Chunky peanut butter and apples... it's a good thing.
- Gas prices seem to have dropped quite a bit over the last week. Premium is now back under $3 a gallon! Yay!
- Devon Snorty McDoggelsson Sheddy von Stinkelstein tried to eat chocolate the other day. Dumb dog wants to commit suicide?
- RENT the movie comes out on November 23rd! Anthony Rapp is in it!!! (Playing Mark Cohen, of course!) Just saw a short trailer. Looks like Rosario Dawson plays Mimi, Taye Diggs plays Benjamin, Wilson Heredia is back as Angel, and that guy from Law & Order plays Tom. Mostly original cast! Wheee!
To hand-crafted beers made in local breweries
To yoga, to yogurt, to rice and beans and cheese
To leather, to dildos, to curry vindaloo
To huevos rancheros and Maya Angelou...
- The weather's started to turn. I find myself shivering slightly now when I go out to my car at 4:30 AM on breaks from work. Malamig ang simoy ng hangin...
- Mom didn't take me to Tamarine for my birthday dinner. She took me to Three Seasons instead. It was good. Restaurant report to come later.
- Ok, that's it for now. Time for me to start pretending that I'm working!