Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be. Change the subject to the year you graduated.
1. Who was your best friend? Trixie
2. What sports did you play? chainsmoking
3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't.
4. It's Friday night, where were you? Uhm... Rumours? Hahahahahaha... Yeah, I think Faces and Euphoria didn't open until I was already in college.
5. Were you a party animal? Not even close.
6. Favorite lunch spot? Shakey's!!!
7. Ever skip school? ALL THE TIME!
8. Were you a nerd? half-nerd
9. Were you in any clubs? God, no.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never.
11. Can you sing the fight song? "UP Naming Mahal" is not a fight song. But I could do all the Ateneo cheers! LOL
12. Who was your favorite teacher? In high school? Uh... Prof. Matutina.
13. Favorite class? Photography. We got to drink ourselves to a stupor during our 2-day field trip to Rollo's house in the mountains.
14. What was your school's full name? University of the Philippines Integrated School
15. What is your school's mascot? Hell if I know. I don't think we had one, come to think of it.
16. Did you go to dances? Our school didn't have any officially sanctioned dances while I was there (some silly leftist stance about dances being "socially irrelevant"), besides the Graduates' Ball. And yes, I went to that one.
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? I suppose. I actually had a blast for most of high school.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? Not a damn thing.
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Honestly, nothing specific jumps out at me right now.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? I have no idea what a "senior wall" is.
21. Did you have a job your senior year? Middle class kids in the Philippines do not work while in school.
22. Where did you go most often for lunch? Shakey's. Sweet Haven. Celebrity Sports Plaza. Minori. That steak house near Minori. Basically anywhere EXCEPT the school cafeteria.
23. Have you gained weight since then? Uh, yeah. Try 30 or 40 pounds. LOL.
24. What did you do after graduation? That summer, Mom was out of the country. My brother, my cousin (who's my age) and I were left alone at the house with the maids. We got drunk. All the time.
26. Where are most of your classmates? Manila. A lot are scattered here in the US. A handful are in a lot of other countries.
27. Are you going/did you go to your 10-year reunion? Didn't go to the 10th. Am going to the next one.
28. Who was your boyfriend? In my fantasies it was Rollo. Haha.
29. Who was your worst teacher? In senior year, I spent far more time off-campus than on, so... Prof. Diaz, for 9th grade Practial Arts. He was never there, and his "teaching assistant" (read: illiterate lackey) was the most annoying, power-crazy buffoon on campus.
30. Who will repost this after you? I have no idea.
31. Did you have sex in H.S.? Only with myself.